You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘bernie madoff’ tag.
Instructions for use:
1. Read headline and think to self, “And *you,* Matt Taibbi, of all people are shocked by this? It’s just par for the course. The world is these people’s fucking golf course, after all.”
2. Take seat on subway.
3. Read first four paragraphs of article.
4. Briefly wonder if other subway passengers are noticing your open-mouthed gape and popping-out-of-head eyes.
5. Read more.
6. Shake head in disbelief.
7. Read more.
8. Shake head knowingly.
9. Read more. (OK, it’s really not that long, I promise. I’m just a slow reader.)
10. Shake head in cynical resignation.
11. Be outraged. Be very outraged.
I don’t call it the Daily Outrage for nothing, people.